Last Updated: 01-05-24
1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information when you use our services or interact with us.
2. Usage Data: We collect information on how our services are accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
GHL Solution LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our service
– To notify you about changes to our service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
– To monitor the usage of our service
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Data Sharing and Disclosure
GHL Solution LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the following cases:
– To Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf.
– For Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
– For Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, such as the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By phone number: 541-320-7400
Terms & Conditions